Wednesday 15 June 2011

Stacey's Fond Furore PR Farewell!

This will be my last post for a while as I'm off to America for a few months to work as a fitness instructor (slight change from PR I know!)  but I'd just like to share the love I have for Furore PR!

I came to Furore last year before embarking on my final year at University, and have loved working here part-time as their resident junior account executive, social media guru, blogger extraordinaire and modesty merchant (obviously). Since starting here I've been made to feel like a key member of the team, working on everything from Bulgarian dry cured meats to pregnancy care water and fashion labels, but I've loved every second! I never thought I'd learn so much, so I'd like to just give a big shout out and lots of love to all the girls at Furore PR; Nicola, Steph and Nav, as well as to the lovely Mary; the account manager for Stuck for Staff who brightens up our office :)
Us at the Heath Mill Studios launch last week- http://www.heathmillstudios.blogspot.com/
I'm off to New York for four months to work at a girls summer camp, but this blog may not be devoid of Stacey-love completely, we shall see! We've been having as much Furore fun as possible before I go; below is me and my home girls at my USA leaving 'do, and fellow Furore PR girl Steph looking 'reem' with my friend Chris- Top Effort as Lady Gaga!



My last day today has been a hoot, a bit crazy but wonderful as always- plus we've demolished most of this tasty buffet already!


So long for now avid readers, this won't be the last you hear from me on behalf of Furore PR! Keep checking back for new news, features and glimpses into the fabulous world of Furore, join our Facebook group and follow us on Twitter- we're always uploading pictures of funny office goings-on and insider glimpses into our clients products and events!

Ciao for now!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment